Special gifts are very useful in the everyday activities at Oasis.
Some of our current needs include the following:
- Volunteers (see the volunteers page)
- Someone to fix the piano in the basement so that all of the keys work and it is "kinduv" in tune.
- Coffee, sugar and evaporated milk.
- Snacks. Cubed cheese is a big favourite.
- Empty, clean yogurt containers so people can take home any left over food from the Community Kitchen.
However, food donations are probably our greatest needed in order to be able to serve the ever increasing Food Bank clients and would be much appreciated.
If you would like to donate gifts to Oasis you can call (416) 536-4431 before dropping them off at Oasis Dufferin Community Centre during our hours of operation.